INCITE Keystone centralises project communications and documentation. The entire project team works in a structured web based environment, giving key project stakeholders visibility and control over processes, critical target dates and associated costs.
All processes can be set to follow certain routines and logical sequences.
Example: INCITE tracks all processes from Request for Information to Site Instruction to Variations
- The response to the RFI indicates a Site Instruction is required. Send the RFI on as a Site Instruction to maintain a link.
- The Site Instruction is considered to be a change to the scope of work. Send the Site Instruction on as a Variation.
- With an approved Variation the Site Instruction can be carried out.
- Instructions, Request or Notiﬁcation forms can include ﬁelds and information which are only visible to designated individuals or roles, preventing exposure of critical or sensitive project information to all project participants
- Due dates on each process show whether instructions have been followed up, making it easy to identify delays across all processes. Reports can be generated in real time to follow up delays or for tracking history
- Individual workﬂows can be set up to track the history between sender and responder or allow multiple workﬂow steps between different parties involved – and processes can be linked together to provide a full audit trail
- All Instruction, Request and Notiﬁcation forms can be received and responded to via Outlook or other email clients by external participants without access to INCITE
- All documents can be converted to PDF